Yoga therapy is that facet of the ancient science of Yoga that focuses on health and wellness at all levels of the person: physical, psychological, and spiritual. Yoga therapy focuses on the path of Yoga as a healing journey that brings balance to the body and mind through an experiential understanding of the primary intention of Yoga: awakening of Spirit, our essential nature.
Joseph LePage, M.A., Integrative Yoga Therapy
Yoga therapy should be accessible for all people.
If the prices below are prohibitive, please reach out and we can discuss a sliding scale or a trade.
Complimentary Phone Call
- 15-minute conversation to determine if yoga therapy is a good fit for you
- An opportunity to be heard and share openly with confidentiality
- Your initial questions answered and scheduling a session if its the right fit
Yoga Therapy Session
- 1 hour of private therapeutic yoga with hands on assists
- Together we create goals for your practice
- Includes personal protocol tailored to your needs
Yoga Therapy 4-Sessions
$350 (save $50)
- Includes everything outlined in Yoga Therapy Session
- Additionally questions will be answered between sessions
- Together we will chart your progress and evolution
What’s Your Cancelation Policy?
If you need to cancel your session, there is no fee if it is prior to 24 hrs. before your start time. If you cancel within 24 hrs of your class start time, you will be charged half of your session fee.
Where are you located?
I’m fairly mobile, and depending on my schedule, I can come offer you a session in your home or another location of your choosing.
How do I pay?
I take payment by cash, check, PayPal or Venmo.
What if I’ve never done yoga?
Perfect! We will start exactly where you are and evolve our practice together to suit your needs moment by moment.
Do I need to bring anything?
Dress comfortably for movement. I have all the mats and props we will need, however if you’d like to use your own you are welcome to.
How should I prepare?
Please fill out my intake form and return it to me at least 24 hours before your session for maximum impact. Refrain from eating a heavy meal for approximately 2 hours before our session.